Saturday, January 26, 2013

127 Linky Parties Happening Right Now

It is clear to me that one of the key issues in the promotion of our Teachers Pay Teachers store is Linky Parties. Well I have been in TPT for only two months, and I am everyday digging in the internet for them. 

Today I found this website called Blog Guidebook and I realized that they are a directory to list your Linky party. At this juncture, 127 individuals have listed theirs. Not all of them are related to education. In fact, I just saw a few of them (One of them is mine). But like with Pinterest, I have learned to expand my scope and join forces with similar fields: crafts, painting... I think and I hope we can send a bit of traffic to our store and promote our products

Please click the link below.




If you enjoyed this article, I would LOVE you either to: 


1) Join my site with Google Friend Connect or

2) Become a follower in Pinterest. Click here

3) Follow my TPT store. Click here.

4) Like my Facebook. Click here.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for mentioning us on your blog! If you'd like a larger button for your giveaway, just let us know and email us the size you'd like and we'll list it above the regular linky tool.

    Have a lovely day!
    Sarah
    sarah@blogguidebook.com

    P.S. Your word verification makes it very difficult to leave comments btw. Really hard to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mr.Author,
    Thank you very much for sharing the massive explosion with us. It is very useful and informative.
    Please continue to blog new updates.

    DedicatedHosting4u.com

    ReplyDelete