Monday, January 21, 2013

Mardi Gras Linky Party (ALL WELCOME)

I started dating my wife 14 years ago New Orleans. A group of friends decided to leave LA for a few days and enjoy the numerous charms that this city in the South has. It was an amazing trip. A friendship was forever consolidated. And much more. The memories are so many that I felt compelled to throw my first Linky party just to celebrate. Mardi Gras, for me, is New Orleans. The connection is quick and the feelings make my heart pump heavily.




This Linky party welcomes everybody. You do not have to grab a button or put a link back to my site from yours. You can link up ONE product of yours from your TPT store or your blog. Like I said, this is intended to be a celebration to spread the word out and send potential customers to your stores.  

THE PRODUCT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE RELATED TO MARDI GRAS.



If you enjoyed this Linky party, I would LOVE you either to: 

1) Join my site with Google Friend Connect or
2) Become a follower in Pinterest. Click here
3) Follow my TPT store. Click here.
4) Like my Facebook. Click here.      



TBA's Ultimate Linky Party

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the chance to link up a TpT product! I found your blog through a FB share by Teacher's Take Out. I'm so glad I did, as I'm now happily following your blog. :)
    Thanks again!
    Stephanie @ http://middleschoolmattersblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for adding this to our link up directory page! I moved it to the holidays link up session. Feel free to add any of the link ups you host to our directory at Brighton Park!

    ReplyDelete