Tuesday, January 15, 2013

How Educators Can Throw a Linky Party: Free and Easy

The following video describes in simple steps the process to register an account in InLinkz, create a collection for FREE and add this collection to a blogger blog. It describes also the main editing capabilities of the tool.

 

For more info, visit http://www.inlinkz.com

If you think that this resource was helpful, please join this site with Google + Friend Connect or leave a comment!


Fern Smith's Thursday's Tech Tips for Teachers

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this post! I am your newest follower! :)

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I saw your post on the TPT forum and I'm glad I did. I have a Tips and Tutorials page on my blog and I'd love for you to link this post up to it. I'm a new follower.

    Mercedes
    Surfing to Success

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tutorial! Thank you, from your newest follower!
    Darlene
    meatballsinthemiddle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Mercedes, it is already linked. I just went to your website. Very nice by the way. I will link to it when I do another tutorial.

    ReplyDelete