Monday, January 28, 2013

3 Things That Pinspired Me Last Week

One of the things that pinspired me last week was Jason Valentine's Day free bingo. I think that the activity is awesome and the presentation amazing!

Valentine's Day create your own Bingo Card.  Use this to keep the kids busy for awhile when they're all hyped up on sugar!  Click on the link below for more info about the images used to make this resource (Images © Graphics Factory) http://jasonsonlineclassroom.com./graphics-factory/ 

 The second one was ideas for homework organization by Crystal Lynn. I think that my homework needed a little bit of push and I think I got it.

The Tutor House: Ideas for Homework Organization

And finally this awesome homework kit designed by Andrea Randall!



What do you think of my pinspiration last week? 
Leave a comment! 



Fluttering Through First Grade

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking up! My kids LOVE to play bingo! Thanks for sharing these ideas :)
    Maribel
    Learning In Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome ideas! Thanks for sharing them!
    Dana
    Fun in 1st Grade

    ReplyDelete