Tuesday, April 23, 2013

280 Free Polka Dot Patterns and Backgrounds

I am really in love with the designs of some teachers in Teachers Pay Teachers. The level of artistry is impressive. I decided to surf the net and I stumbled upon these two awesome websites with lots of freebies. Well to be exact 280 amazing designs:

Polka Dots 08
Polka Dots 14Pretty Pastel Polka Dots
 Pink and green polka dot background

***Please be aware that you have to visit the original site and see if they have a personal or commercial license. It is impossible for me to research that aspect of each design.


The two websites with the free designs are:

1. Free Design Options. (250 designs)
 All the Best Design Ideas, Freebies and Tutorials.

2. Slodive. (30 designs)
A popular Graphic and Web Design site where you can expect to see a unique take on topics, we try not to tread on familiar topics seen on other design sites. Along with tutorials and articles, we also do round ups, how-to guides, tips, tricks and cheats on all of the hot topics in the design world.
..........
If you enjoyed this post, I would LOVE you to either follow my blog or  my TPT store. Click here.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I made my own background, but I might decide to change it sometime.
    Kids Math Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some great designs here. The few I looked at were all free for commercial use, so that's good! Thanks for sharing! ~ Lisa, Second Grade Stories

    ReplyDelete