I am linking up to Doodle Bugs Teaching Five for Friday Linky party. Here are 5 random things from this week!
1. After several weeks with an amazing weather, today it was rainy and cold. All day inside the class. The kids were climbing up the walls. I need a good happy hour now.
2. My twin boys are having a sleep over with their friend Jesse. YESSSS. First date in a long time. Well we will have to celebrate Valentine's Day a few weeks earlier.
3. More testing! It seems that every week we test more and teach less. I am a bit tired. This is not fun anymore.
4. We have been practicing putting words in alphabetical order. Not easy. Using a pocket chart and with the help of a quilt, students wrote 8 words and then we cut them out, used them like flash cards and practiced in the rug. Mission accomplished!
5. For the third week in a row, we keep reviewing Money. It has been lots of fun. We have been playing with several games that the kids love.