Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My Favorite Things in 2012

This an activity that I did with my students after 100 days of school. Can you tell me your favorite things for 2012? Here is a compilation of mine:



12. Favorite movie you watched: The Tess of the Durbervilles
11. Favorite TV series: Chopped
10. Favorite restaurant: El Bulli
9. Favorite new thing you tried: German schnapps
8. Favorite gift you got: My Family
7. Favorite thing you pinned: Soccer pics
6. Favorite blog post: How to create a Linky party in 5 minutes
5. Best accomplishment: Create my own blog
4. Favorite picture: With Gordon, Andrea and Kathrine in Lake Kostanz, Swizterland
3. Favorite memory: Trip to Germany to see abuelo Juan
2. Goal for 2013: Be healthy
1. One Little Word: Health






Teacher to the Core

1 comment:

  1. Those are 12 great things. I live and die your fonts. I love them.

    ReplyDelete