Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Meeting Up with Other Teacher Bloggers

Fonts 4 Teachers is meeting with fellow bloggers Teacher to the Core and Second Grade Sparkle, and whoever wants to join us. Apparently, the meeting place will be in Southern California, to be exact in beautiful Orange County. The tentative date is March 23 at 12:00 pm.


My only fear is that I think I will be the only guy there. So hopefully some other male teacher bloggers join us and have a blast. Well anyways the idea is awesome and we can learn a lot from each other.
Think of joining us!

2 comments:

  1. I'm visiting from Farley's linky. I love the idea of meeting fellow bloggers! It's such a great way to meet friends with similar interests!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your fonts and can't wait to meet you tomorrow!
    The Moffatt Girls

    ReplyDelete