Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My Teacher Wishlist for Next Year

I am getting excited about ordering things for next year. For whatever reason, I was a bit left out of the party last year so I want to come back strong this one.

My favorite 5 things to order are:

1. An electronic sharpener. Look at this one. I love it. It is the Wescott iPoint.

 Westcott iPoint Electronic Sharpener

  2. Erasers. When I was a kid at school I loved erasers. There was a brand Milan that I really liked. Unfortunately, they are not around anymore. My second choice is.. The Pencil Grip.
 
 Erasers

 Don't you love them? And ...

3. A school supply caddy..

 School Supply Caddy

 Isn't is gorgeous? I have been looking for one for years. 
And this is it.

What about you?        

     What do you have in your wishlist?              

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by. That caddy looks too cute. Great for the Spring!

    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited I found your blog through the State Linky Party! I am a fellow CA blogger too! Tell me more about this pencil sharpener that is on your wishlist! I am always looking for new ones that may last more than a minute! HA! I am your newest follower.
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete